Full- featured IP Touch phones from the Alcatel- Lucent 8 Series offer integrated IP connectivity and telephony. In addition to the converged power of data and voice over IP, these terminals support an unsurpassed range of features and functions, including web- based eXtended Markup Language (XML) business applications.
They offer superior- quality audio and an optimized design with a large, high- resolution screen. The 4068 IP Touch incorporates a color display and the freedom of Bluetooth wireless technology.
Alcatel- Lucent 8 Series IP Touch Phones family includes several models: the 4008 EE, 4018 EE, 4028 EE, 4038 EE, and 4068 EE.
Two models from this range (IP Touch 4008EE & 4018EE) can also be configured as Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) endpoints and therefore, operate in a standard SIP environment.
- Lower costs: IP convergence allows businesses to channel voice communications through their data network
- Full range of telephony services: insurpassed in terms of functionality, features, reliability, and quality of service
- Unbeatable range of features including dial- by- name, voicemail, programmable shortcut keys and alphanumeric keyboard
- Outstanding audio quality
- Customized communications infrastructure: XML web applications respond to the unique demands of your business
- Range of phones to suit the requirements of different business users
- Compatible with any external Bluetooth® wireless technology devices (4068 EE only)
- Gigabit PC Port (4028 EE, 4038 EE & 4068 EE)
- Superlative sound quality
- High- resolution screen (full color screen on 4068 EE)
- Dial- by- name, voice mail, programmable shortcut keys, alphanumeric keyboard
- Ultra- modern design with intuitive ergonomics
- Bluetooth technology for wireless freedom (4068 only)
- Open to third- party eXtended Markup Language (XML) applications and services
- Full range of accessories, including head sets and a wall mounting kit
- Display of Cyrillic, Korean, Chinese language characters (4028 EE, 4038 EE & 4068 EE)
- Power Over Ethernet (PoE) Class 2 (low power consumption)