Avaya IP Office 406 Series - The ideal solution for small to medium businesses
- Avaya IP Office 406 The Avaya IP Office 406 is the ideal solution for businesses with up to 180 users. The ability to add 6 additional modules to the Avaya IP Office 406 means that it can be configured easily to meet your needs now and have expansion ready for the future. That's the beauty of the Avaya IP Office range; pick the base model that suits your business with an allowance for future growth. You pay for what you need now, without a compromise in 6 months or 6 years down the line. Everything is compatible up and down the range, whether you start with a Avaya IP Office 403, Avaya IP Office 406 or Avaya IP Office 412. All this in a 19" rack mountable solution, can you really say that you've seen another product come even close to that.
The Avaya IP Office is truly an innovation.
- The Avaya IP Office range, uses common components throughout, upgrading to the 412 is a simplistic procedure which can be carried out in just a couple of hours. Your existing configuration will remain unchanged, unlike other manufacturers, who have to provide different cabinets or an additional CPU, which is fooled in to working as one system. Voicemail, call recording, call logging and contact/call centre working are just a few of the 400+ features built in to the Avaya IP Office. These features help your business to run efficiently and enable you to give your customers the service that they demand.
Avaya IP Office 406 Office Series Platform
- Up to 180 extensions and 2 E1/PRI
Standard with Platform:
- 2 expansion slots for: Quad Basic Rate Card, E1/BRI/PRI
- 8 port 10/100M auto- sensing HUB
- X.21/V.35 WAN port (PPP or Frame Relay)
- 1 V24 port for TPAD terminals, 2 Relay Ports for Door entry Systems
- 6 ports for Expansion Modules, Audio Port for external music source