The GXP1620/1625 is Grandstream’s standard IP phone for small businesses. This Linux- based, 2- line IP Phone includes 3- way conferencing to keep workers in- touch and productive. A 132x48 backlit LCD screen creates a clear display for easy viewing. Additional features such as dual- switched 10/100mbps ports, HD audio, multi- language support, integrated PoE (GXP1625 only) and 3 XML programmable soft keys allow the GXP1620/1625 to be a high quality, versatile and dependable office phone.
- 2 SIP accounts, 2 line keys, 3- way conferencing, 3 XML programmable context- sensitive soft keys
- Dual- switched 10/100 mbps ports, integrated PoE on GXP1625
- HD audio on speakerphone and handset
- EHS support for Plantronics headsets
- Up to 500 contacts, call history up to 200 records