The GXP1630 is a powerful Gigabit IP phone designed for small businesses. This Linux- based, 3- line IP Phone model includes 8 BLF keys and 4- way conferencing to keep workers in- touch and productive. A 132x64 backlit LCD screen creates a clear display for easy viewing. Additional features such as dual HD audio, multi- language support, integrated PoE and 3 XML programmable allow the GXP1630 to be a high quality, versatile and dependable office phone.
- 3 SIP accounts, 3 line keys, 4- way conferencing, 3 XML programmable context- sensitive soft keys
- HD audio on speakerphone and handset
- Dual- switched Gigabit ports, integrated PoE
- 8 dual- colored BLF/speed dial keys
- EHS support for Plantronics headsets
- Up to 500 contacts, call history up to 200 records